At The MedTech Conference, it’s our mission to provide opportunities for business development professionals to maximize their time and efficiently accomplish their goals onsite. That’s why we’re proud to introduce the new MedTech Connect. New for this year, MedTech Connect features a new look, a new feel, and an advanced meeting scheduler to help you secure the important meetings you want while in Philadelphia this fall. Learn more here.
If you missed our webinar showing off the new system, you can view the recorded version below or access the slides here.
Some of the new features you’ll find in MedTech Connect:
- Company message center – manage all of your company’s meeting requests in one place for increased company transparency. You’ll also have the ability to assign the right delegates from your organization to the right meetings.
- Auto-scheduled meetings – gone are the days of needing to email back and forth about a time and a place to meet. Update your availability in MedTech Connect and the system will automatically pick a mutually available time and location for your meeting.
- Advanced scheduling – dying to attend a can’t miss session onsite (like our just announced plenary with George W. Bush)? Add it to your schedule and you won’t have any meetings booked at that time.
- MedTech Innovator Showcase – see the top 50 early-stage device, diagnostic and digital health companies showcasing their technology and investment opportunities on the MedTech Innovator Stage in the Exhibit Hall.
- AdvaMed Accel Leadership Seminar – an opportunity for early-stage companies to gain insight from seasoned professionals on what it takes to achieve success in today’s medtech industry.
- Panel Sessions and Programming – hear from industry stakeholders on topics such as data and trends in medtech, case studies examining the various stages of an M&A, and how to capture investment capital. (For a full list of BD sessions available, view our agenda here.
- Academic Meetup and Academic Connection Zone – an opportunity for academic and tech-transfer professionals to network and secure meetings.
- Innovation Pavilion – sponsored by Johnson & Johnson, featuring early-stage companies demoing their technologies in the exhibit hall floor.
- MedTech Innovator $500K Finals Competition – four finalists companies will present their technologies to the plenary audience to vie for $500K in prizes and awards…all based on a live audience vote!
Questions? Want to learn more? Contact the Business Development Team:
Beth Perkins, Director of Business Development and Investor Relations – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Pittinger, Program Coordinator: email@example.com