MedTech Connect, our partnering system available to all full-access registrants of The MedTech Conference, is live -- and we want to make sure you know how to use it to optimize your experience! If you need a refresher on MedTech Connect, check out our previous blog post: The 101 on MedTech Connect.
One-on-one partnering meetings at The MedTech Conference take place in the MedTech Connect Zone within our Exhibit Hall. The MedTech Connect Zone is open from 9am to 5:15pm on Tuesday, September 26, and from 8am to 12:30pm on Wednesday, September 27. When you book a meeting, you can base it off of the mutual availablity of the participants as well as the availablity of partnering suites.
Here are some tips to help ensure a successful partnering experience:
- Make sure your profile is 100% complete. You can populate your profile by pulling information from a past event or syncing to your LinkedIn page.
- Personalize every meeting request – write descriptive subject lines and don’t be vague in the body of your request. Let attendees you’re requesting meetings with know what you have to offer.
- Designate the times attendees can book meetings with you and mark yourself unavailable to avoid receiving requests during times you know you’ll be unable to accept
- Search for attendees you’ll want to meet with using the system’s intuitive filtering tools. Search by job title, function, sector and more.
- Keep your leads all in one place by adding potential partners to your favorites.
- Stay organized on site by adding the sessions you want to attend to your personal agenda, a feature that keeps all of your confirmed meetings and sessions in one place.
- Respond to all meeting requests, including declining users that you do not wish to meet with.
- Turn connections into true partnerships by following up long after the conference has ended using the Message tool.
Want to dive in even further? We held a webinar on August 16 to dive into specifics. Tune in below or click here for detailed explanations from our team:
- Why Partner with MedTech Connect? Chris Yochim, Strategic Advisor, HOYA
- About The MedTech Conference - Beth Perkins, Director of Business Development and Investor Relations, The MedTech Conference
- MedTech Connect Demo – Dave Bialkowski, Executive Vice President, JUJAMA, Inc.
- MedTech Connect Zone & Partnering Hours - Kim Pittinger, Program Coordinator, The MedTech Conference
- Tips for Successful Partnering – Kim Pittinger, Program Coordinator, The MedTech Conference